During times of drought, you need to be inventive to keep the garden alive. It makes a lot of sense to use recycled water on the garden, but there are a number of important rules to follow.
- Grey water is the relatively clean wastewater from sources such as baths, hand basins, showers and your laundry. Grey water is NOT the water tha...
- Wait until you have a full load before running the dishwasher.
- Always scrape off excess food before loading (do not rinse off).
- Load and sort dishes according to the manufacturer’s instructions, allowing water to circulate and reach all items.
- Ensure the spray arms can rotate freely.
- Remove and clean the filters re...